Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checking IN
Just saying thanks for having me to the board. It has been a long time since I was real active on the boards but I think some of the names are familiar. My time in forums was around the old mass factory, Blood-Sweat-Steel, Fitnessboard, and others that I can't remember the names of as I type this. Looking forward to the future here.

Thanks All
Skip
(11-14-2019, 06:19 AM)SKIP Wrote: Just saying thanks for having me to the board. It has been a long time since I was real active on the boards but I think some of the names are familiar. My time in forums was around the old mass factory, Blood-Sweat-Steel, Fitnessboard, and others that I can't remember the names of as I type this. Looking forward to the future here.

Thanks All
Skip
Welcome aboard SKIP good to see you. Hey bro, please feel free to post good information that would be helpful to the board, as well as, fellow members. This board was created for all of us here, and welcome's legit member's. Thanks for posting...
What's up Brother Man
Thanks guys. Whimp steered me here, and for many years he somehow continues to always be keyed in to the best and latest info out there
Thank you Mr Skip LOL